Monday, August 24, 2015

My Challenge for Life longevity

August 24th, 2015, My goals in life have changed dramatically. All because of health issues, it has come to my attention that I need to lose weight and become a healthy individual. And yes I said healthy if I don't do it for me then I will do it for my kids sake. I want to live long enough to witness them to being successful individuals or to guide them at doing good things through life.So far I have started to eat right. You may ask what you mean eat right? Well for starters is controlling my portions and knowing what amounts of proteins and calories I'm intaking. By doing this, I can evaluate how much I take in and how much I burn through my calories as fuel.now that's a start for my success, now I am weighing in at 472l
bs how sad but I am built for success.

No comments:

Post a Comment