Friday, February 1, 2013

Pain

Pleasure & Pain In anticipation of our next meeting, I get a shiver down my spine. To be in the control of your able hands Is an addictive passion of mine The day is here; I am wonderfully frightened. You lead me to the cold and sterile chair; The melodious buzzing, I am intoxicated The smells of antiseptic and latex in the air. A cool wetness, and then the graze of the blade You firmly press the sheet against my skin I inspect the mark and smile in approval; You say it is time to begin. My heart begins to race as you approach And I feel a hot surge in my veins. My breath departs me for a moment; You grin and mock my pain. I begin to relax and bask in my bliss Watching with masochistic delight. Pain becomes pleasure; torture is hedonic - I move and you hold me down tight With one last thrust, your task is complete - I am bloody, injured and content. You dress my wound and send me off; I can't wait to do it again.

No comments:

Post a Comment